FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
THE AT HOME WITH NIKKI SHOP
1. Do you ship items from the shop internationally?
Yes! For certain countries, we provide a flat-rate shipping solution, which you'll see at check out. This option has the advantage of usually being duty prepaid, which means that most (but not all!) of the time you should not have to interact with customs or pay duty/VAT, although I can not guarantee that you will not be charged additional fees by your country's Customs department.
Countries that are included in this option: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, US Puerto Rico, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, South Korea, Sweden, United Kingdom.
If you don't live in one of those countries, you can use a freight forwarder like Shipito.
2. How long will it take for my order to ship?
The At Home With Nikki Shop orders will ship within 3-6 business days.
3. What is your return policy for the shop?
You may return non-club items that are unopened and unused from the At Home With Nikki Shop for a full refund, however we do not provide prepaid shipping labels, and are not responsible for the cost to return the item to us. We do not accept returns for club items.
THE CANDLE CLUB
We are happy to announce that we are in the planning stages of the new At Home With Nikki Candle Club! By signing up for the waiting list, you can guarantee that you will have a chance to join the Club when we unveil it soon! We will also be using the waiting list to send you updates on the program.
1. How do I track my shipment?
Once your order has shipped, we will send a shipping notification email with tracking information, or you can:
- Log into your account. Select the icon of the person on the right-hand side of the menu bar and choose “My Account.”
- In the left hand menu, select “Detailed Order History.”
- Scroll down to the “Orders” header and select the order number for your box (information can be found in your order confirmation email).
- Scroll down to the “Shipping Details” section to find your tracking number; you should be able to click the link to go to the shipping carrier's website.
2. What should I do if I have a damaged item?
Please fill out the contact us form or email firstname.lastname@example.org with a picture of any damaged items. All missing or damaged or items must be reported within 7 days of delivery to qualify for a replacement or refund based on product availability. It may take several weeks to get a replacement sent out to you, but we will certainly be taking care of it. Damaged packaging will not be considered a damaged product.
3. Will tax be added to my order?
You may be charged sales tax if your purchase is shipped to the following states: CA, FL, IL, NY, PA, or SC. The tax rate for your order will be the combined state and local rate(s) applicable to the address where your order is being shipped.