FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
THE LUXURY AND SIMPLICITY BOXES
1. How do billing, shipping and returns work?
- The box will ship monthly on the first of the month. Please note: The very first box will ship on or around September 1.
- Your card will be charged when you first sign up. Thereafter, you’ll receive a renewal notice by email on the first day of the month, and renewals will be charged on the next day. Please note: the first renewal will not be until when the first box ships, which is September 1.
- If the box is sold out, please add yourself to the waiting list by clicking the “Notify Me” link. When a spot is available, you’ll be notified and you can sign up then!
- Out of fairness to those on the waiting list, I can’t accept any returns once a box has been sent out - thank you for your understanding!
THE AT HOME WITH NIKKI SHOP
1. How long will it take for my order to ship?
For items other than the NStyle Luxury and Simplicity boxes, orders will ship within 3-6 business days. The ship date for the Luxury and Simplicity Boxes are noted on the individual product descriptions. Also, you should be receiving semi-regular updates on each box; if you are not, please check your spam folder or contact us.
2. What is your return policy for the shop?
You may return non-subscription items that are unopened and unused from the At Home With Nikki Shop for a full refund, however we do not provide prepaid shipping labels, and are not responsible for the cost to return the item to us. Unfortunately, NStyle Luxury and Simplicity Boxes cannot be returned.
1. Do you ship items from the shop internationally?
Yes! For certain countries, we provide a flat-rate shipping solution, which you'll see at check out. This option has the advantage of usually being duty prepaid, which means that most (but not all!) of the time you should not have to interact with customs or pay duty/VAT, although I can not guarantee that you will not be charged additional fees by your country's Customs department.
Countries that are included in this option: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, US Puerto Rico, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, South Korea, Sweden, United Kingdom.
If you don't live in one of those countries, you can use a freight forwarder like Shipito.
1. How do I track my shipment?
Once your order has shipped, we will send a shipping notification email with tracking information, or you can:
- Log into your account. Select the icon of the person on the right-hand side of the menu bar and choose “My Account.”
- In the left hand menu, select “Detailed Order History.”
- Scroll down to the “Orders” header and select the order number for your box (information can be found in your order confirmation email).
- Scroll down to the “Shipping Details” section to find your tracking number; you should be able to click the link to go to the shipping carrier's website.
2. What should I do if I have a damaged item?
Please fill out the contact us form or email firstname.lastname@example.org with a picture of any damaged items. All missing or damaged or items must be reported within 7 days of delivery to qualify for a replacement or refund based on product availability. It may take several weeks to get a replacement sent out to you, but we will certainly be taking care of it. Damaged packaging will not be considered a damaged product.
3. Will tax be added to my order?
A recent decision by the US Supreme Court is encouraging all US states to begin taxing all ecommerce purchases. You will be able to note any charged sales tax at checkout if your state is one for which we need to collect and remit the tax. The tax rate for your order will be the combined state and local rate(s) applicable to the address where your order is being shipped.